Friday, August 17, 2012

Wire Heart Finger Ring


Jewelry wire
Pliers

This was supposed to be a simple way to get rid of that old, cheap jewelry wire you have laying around. Who wouldn't want an adorable heart ring that you can give to friends? Clearly jewelry wire and I are at an impasse. After following the directions 4 TIMES, I still could not figure out how to wrap and fold the wire so that it resembled anything like a heart. This was a disaster of the finest order. I suppose you could wear it as some post-modern wire scuplture mess and try to fool people, but this resembled nothing like a heart.

Disaster level: ***** (I can't bend wire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
High school librarian who has had a long obsessive love affair with books, particularly of the YA variety. Shares a home with two cats (Elizabeth Gaskell and Edgar Allen Poe) and two dogs (Krum and Daryl). I'm also a lover of all things sci-fi and fantasy. Soccer lover, zombie hunter, and vicarious liver through movies and television.